Monday, February 27, 2012

Nail Envy Week 2


So here is a picture of week 2 for Nail Envy. To tell you the truth, this is only my second time actually applying it! The first time was for the photo before on February 18th. I haven't changed my mani that often since then. This picture was taken on the 25th, so exactly a week after the first one. There isn't much growth difference. But man oh man let me tell you, my nails did not peel off. Usually it isn't my polish that chips off, it's my nails that are peeling and then that peels off my polish and I need to change my mani. I didn't have to do it this time! I did have one small break on my right hand (phew) but that was due to it being weak from peeling. I am loving this more than Seche Rebuild right now!


Here is week one again. Sorry for the redness of my skin. Have any of you tried Nail Envy or Seche Rebuild?

No comments:

Post a Comment