Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love Yourself Mani: Diamond Cosmetics' Matte Smoke


I am blown away by this polish. It is simply stunning. This is two coats of Diamond Cosmetics' Matte Smoke. Um, wow! Look at that! I thought about added something else to it but didn't want to spoil the canvas. It really is a smokey color too!

This polish applied very nicely for a matte, it wasn't too thick and gloopy.


Here's a shot more in the shade. Please forgive my pinkie nail as I am finding that it is curved!? When did this happen? Actually it's always there I think this polish just makes it a bit more noticeable. :)

I bought this polish straight from Diamond Cosmetics.

I really liked this mani and wanted to do something for me, that I enjoyed. This is part of the Love Yourself manis. For more information click on this picture or the one in my sidebar to be taken to the facebook group!


No comments:

Post a Comment