Thursday, July 5, 2012

China Glaze Agent Lavender in Disguise!


So I wanted to do a mani today and was having troubles coming up with an idea. So I pulled out China Glaze Agent Lavender and was about to put glitter on it but stopped as I saw my new stamping plates. What better than to use mustachios and have China Glaze Agent Lavender in disguise! Hahahaha! ;)

This is a pale purple/blurple creme. Mine was a bit runny and flooded my cuticles a bit but acetone and a brush cleaned it up with no problems! This is two coats of Agent Lavender.

I used Konad Black to stamp my mustachios using stamping plate QA28 that I got from ebay.


This one is slightly less true to color, this is more blue than in real life; but this is a direct sun picture.

Well, with his disguises, would you be able to tell who Agent Lavender was? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment