Monday, July 9, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays: Mustaches & Monocles!


Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger!

Shhhh! No, I have no idea what you are talking about. Part of this mani so doesn't look familiar! ;) Hahaha! (please see this post) So I decided to recycle a mani a bit. Shhh! :) I used China Glaze Agent Lavender as the base. Konad Black and plate QA28. I then used Color Club French Tip and Wet 'N Wild Black Cream for the monocles.

I was inspired by Samariums Swatches mani: Mustaches & Monocles! (please click the post title or the image to be taken to her site).


I love this mani a ton and it was a blast to recreate it! It's so fun and full of whimsy and awesomeness! Yep, awesomeness! :)

Thank you Samariums Swatches for making such an awesome mani! :)

Would you like to join Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays? Click the image below or the one on my side bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment