Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Digit-al Dozen Does Blue - Flormar Grunge Tips


This is Day 4 of The Digit-al Dozen Blue Week! Today I decided to do a quick and easy mani. I call this the Grunge French Tip mani. It's super simple and really quite fun! :)

I applied OPI Pink-a-Doodle (what's this? Yep, my new go-to base for any french mani!). I then put some Flormar U08 on a paper plate and then dipped an eye shadow applicator in it and dabbed it onto my nails! The more you dab on the nails without re-wetting it with polish, then thinner and smokier it gets!

Simple huh! I think I'm going to have to try this with other colors and polishes!


I wanted the Flormar U08 to pop more so I am holding OPI Pink-a-Doodle which is the base for this mani. Flormar U08 is a gorgeous duochrome that changes blue to purple. I love it!

What do you think? Is the Grunge French Tip Mani your thing?


Don't forget to check out the full line-up of ladies in The Digit-al Dozen:




A Girl and Her Polish

Beautygnome
Bee Polished
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Geeky Owl
Glowstars.net
Gnarly Gnails
Manicurator
Manicurity
PishPosh and Polish
The Crumpet
Toxic Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment